_-={Till Death Do I Impart}=-_ _-={Till Death Do I Impart}=-_

Easy Listening - Classical.

God damnit. XD I laughed so hard. This piece is awesome, coolest composition ever, I caught myself listening to it for the upper end of two hours while I was just messing around on the computer, it loops so smoothly it's not jarring at all or anything, and is just so epic it all flows together flawlessly. It's fantastically well done, someone might call it corruption, I call it an improvement. I'll play this at my wedding for you and make a video to send to you. My compliments! :D

*+*+The Key of the Twilight*+* *+*+The Key of the Twilight*+*

I feel guilty.

This is the only song of yours I listen too but I mean I just can't stop listening to it :), this is a absolutely wonderful composition, and it totally reflects the original atmosphere of the piece because when I played the first .Hack game this song was played in a absolutely beautiful forest level, and I thought that was an awesome song, even now i can totally see like the peacefulness behind the music, like in some glave or something in a book like a peace bubble away from the world, this is a spectacular arrangement and a beautiful addition to newgrounds, I love the techno music and stuff they have here and all the intense heart pounding music, this song is intense in it's own way because of how everything keeps flowing and there's not one boring part in it, but it's relaxing at the same time because of the choice of instruments and nature backgrounds. To me this is a flawless composition, I love the alternation between flute and guitar on the main melody, I would've added a harp somewhere myself but it might destroy the atmosphere of the piece if you did, so kudos to you sir, and I say again, this is a wonderful addition to the world of newgrounds. : )

Chronamut responds:

you should listen to more of my stuff :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

To Zanarkland musicbox To Zanarkland musicbox

Very well done : )

I always loved this song and could never find a music box version of it or anything similar to the sorts, heck even the original was hard to find. This song is so beautiful, and I've always loved it, and I really like the music box addition surprise, because it makes it feel more like the song was meant to be.. A sad memory of the old Zanarkand and those who lived, and died there, and the proud city that once stood now in ruins... A memory of what was if you will, I only give it a nine because some of the notes are wrong in the song and once to twice a note is missed in the key melody parts. But it is a beautiful peace and a welcome addition to music as a whole.

(WF1)Mysts of the unknown (WF1)Mysts of the unknown

What I see here...

Is a piece that can be both expressed in extreme depth of joy, calmness, or sorrow. And there is rarely ever a a composition that can invoke all three like this one can. I really think this is an amazing song for any game, it can be used in so many ways, whether just a Nighttime song for peace, or a sad moment in the game, or even a moment of deep confessions. I applaud you sir, I've listened to well over... I lost count of how many songs, but there are 200 favorite songs on this site so far, and this is by far the best off all my favorites in this genre.

wyldfyre1 responds:

Wonderful, thanks for the review. Glad you got that image from this.

Classic Boss Battle - Tribute Classic Boss Battle - Tribute

"One mans trash is another mans treasure"

Or so the saying goes, I gotta say, your pretty awesome with making this stuff, your "horrible" songs actually are pretty freaking awesome, and much better than mine to be sure XD. Plus unless I'm mistaken this is used in three entries, which is pretty awesome for a song you weren't even trying for. I would love to see this in like LoZ or any of those other classics too, it would easily fit in any of them. I can picture Link dueling dark link to this song in a pretty epic fashion to be sure : ). Good job man!

HyruleanHyroe responds:

Thanks bro! It always takes me by surprise when I see those three entries over there haha.