Zelda: UO Epis:8 Zelda: UO Epis:8

That was EPICSAUCE dudez!

I loved the whole thing, it was like.. Really cool and stuff right? I especially love how Midna got put into the end there, that was super awesome, but you should get the tenth one, not to rush you or anything, and I get where your coming from with the freetime thing, but this could help get you somewhere : ). Anywho, but that was such an epic cliffhanger I can't wait for more : ) most series lose their storyline after the fifth or so episode but this one just keeps getting better.

Then there were the voice outtakes and those just plain out killed me XD

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

Awesome!

This is a very great game no doubt about it, I got A for tactics and A+ for compassion, just be careful with your choices, don't be hasty either, you have time in this. I messed up once at picking the freight truck, and that's why I missed my tactics. So there you have it.. Don't be stupid and you're fine XD

_-={Till Death Do I Impart}=-_ _-={Till Death Do I Impart}=-_

Easy Listening - Classical.

God damnit. XD I laughed so hard. This piece is awesome, coolest composition ever, I caught myself listening to it for the upper end of two hours while I was just messing around on the computer, it loops so smoothly it's not jarring at all or anything, and is just so epic it all flows together flawlessly. It's fantastically well done, someone might call it corruption, I call it an improvement. I'll play this at my wedding for you and make a video to send to you. My compliments! :D

*+*+The Key of the Twilight*+* *+*+The Key of the Twilight*+*

I feel guilty.

This is the only song of yours I listen too but I mean I just can't stop listening to it :), this is a absolutely wonderful composition, and it totally reflects the original atmosphere of the piece because when I played the first .Hack game this song was played in a absolutely beautiful forest level, and I thought that was an awesome song, even now i can totally see like the peacefulness behind the music, like in some glave or something in a book like a peace bubble away from the world, this is a spectacular arrangement and a beautiful addition to newgrounds, I love the techno music and stuff they have here and all the intense heart pounding music, this song is intense in it's own way because of how everything keeps flowing and there's not one boring part in it, but it's relaxing at the same time because of the choice of instruments and nature backgrounds. To me this is a flawless composition, I love the alternation between flute and guitar on the main melody, I would've added a harp somewhere myself but it might destroy the atmosphere of the piece if you did, so kudos to you sir, and I say again, this is a wonderful addition to the world of newgrounds. : )

Chronamut responds:

you should listen to more of my stuff :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

To Zanarkland musicbox To Zanarkland musicbox

Very well done : )

I always loved this song and could never find a music box version of it or anything similar to the sorts, heck even the original was hard to find. This song is so beautiful, and I've always loved it, and I really like the music box addition surprise, because it makes it feel more like the song was meant to be.. A sad memory of the old Zanarkand and those who lived, and died there, and the proud city that once stood now in ruins... A memory of what was if you will, I only give it a nine because some of the notes are wrong in the song and once to twice a note is missed in the key melody parts. But it is a beautiful peace and a welcome addition to music as a whole.